3 AXLE FLAT BED CONTAINER SEMI TRAILER
3 Axle Flat Bed Container Semi Trailer 1. This series flatbed and skeleton continer semi trailers are mainly used in heavy duty transportation for construction or logistic companies, such as container transportin 2. The capacity is for 20ft,30ft,40ft,45ft,48ft,53ft containers, we can manufacture...
3 Axle Flat Bed Container Semi Trailer
1. This series flatbed and skeleton continer semi trailers are mainly used in heavy duty transportation for construction or logistic companies, such as container transportin
2. The capacity is for 20ft,30ft,40ft,45ft,48ft,53ft containers, we can manufacture it according to your needs.
3. The axles can be Fuwa / Bpw with different tonnages by your need with price differences.
4. The suspensions can be: Air suspension, mechanic (leaf spring suspension), bogie suspension, etc
5. The loading deck can be concave beams, tire appeared cover, totally flatbed, or extendable.
6. The loading ramps can be rear end designed, or front loading ladders, which can be mechanic spring ladders and hydraulic loading ramps by different needs
3 Axle flatbed Semi Trailer
Overall Dimension(Lx W x H)（mm）
This semi trailer also can be loading containers(20ft.40ft..) as the flat bed semi trailer
FUWA 13TON Axle
Mechanical suspension american type
Leaf spring 90x16mm 8 pcs
The material of Main beam
Heavy duty and extra durability designed I beam;opting for high tensile steel Q345,welded by automatic submerged-Aac processes.Top flange 14mm,width140mm;Middle Flange 8mm;bottom flange16mm,width 140mm
2’’ bolt-in king pin
9.0 12 pcs
12 no. twist lock for 1x20ft,2x20ft,1x40ft container
Tire Type and quantity
brand two-speed,manual operating ,heavy duty landing gear 28T
RE6 relay valve ;T30/30 spring brake chamber;40L air tanks .24V
According to customer’s requirement
Color by customer’s requirement
Complete chassis sand blasting to clean rust ,1coat of anticorrosive prime,2coats of final paint
Transfer toChinaport, and carry by ro-ro ship, the freight cost depends on the volume.
1.3 sets stacked (by Bulk Cargo Ship, Ro-ro Ship, or Land Transportation) ;
2. Cut the rear part which can load two sets in one 40ft container ;
3. Keep the trailer original but load two sets in one 45ft container